Tuesday, September 6, 2011

[BC] The Introduction of Me, Myself, and I

Hello, my name is David Yu, a fifteen year old student. Ever since I was born, my life became complicated. I needed to know how to do a lot of things like read, write, and do math. This is very crucial because my parents expect me to go to a good college and want to help me do better with life. If I ever fail something, my parents will try to help me, or they will yell at me for being stupid or for not paying attention in class. Each morning before I go to school my parents would always tell me to have fun and learn some new things because they don't want me to come home stupid. As this writing goes on, you will get to know more.

I like to play sports. So far I only have two favorite sports: badminton and swimming. At first I don't play badminton, but my friends introduce it to me. At first I thought it would be difficult. But as I play along, it became easy and I enjoyed it. I wouldn't say I'm great at it because my first time playing it was one month ago. I would practice whenever I have the time because I want to be on the badminton team. But we'll see because I need to pass the try outs. Now for swimming, it started way longer than badminton. I started taking swimming lessons approximately 3 years ago. I was really horrible because I failed level one. But during the following year, I passed and passed and reached to level five. I stopped going there this year because my parents don't want to pay that much and I was also pretty busy. I am very great at it, I could do many moves, and I can survive in the big kids pool. With these two sports I do, it helped me get more exercise and I got more active from it.

I also like to learn new things. Learning Japanese or Korean is one of them. I learn my Japanese from watching anime and my Korean from Korean songs, or I just use Google translate. I would also like to learn how to play the piano. The piano is a very fun instrument and I want to play songs on it. I have never taken band class before or piano lessons, but someday I will get the chance too. These two things is something I really like to do and someday I wish I can fulfill this dream.

This is basically it, but I do want to tell you my writing goals for the year. I would like to improve my spelling, grammar, writing, and vocabulary. I always have trouble with these whenever I write. I would lose some points for these and get a grade that I won't like. If I improve these four skills, I would write better. I would like to write about many things like cooking, music, games, and everything else. Now you know everthing about me and I hope that this year I would be able to acquire my writing goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment