Thursday, September 22, 2011

[RE] Food is Something

Well I don’t know about anyone else but it bothers me so much when people take the food they get for granted! They would buy stuff take one bite and just throw it away! So many people would die for that food but they are over here not even caring!
I got this quote from Julie Le. I also happen to hate it when people waste their food. Technically when your wasting food, your actually wasting your money! You use money to buy food and when you throw food away, you lose your money. Even its a small amount like what her friend had, its still money. Small amounts or big amounts I consider it money. Sometimes when your eating there will be extras. Like when I'm eating dinner, theres gonna be some leftovers and I don't call that wasting because my family will eat it the very next day. Also in her post, it did say something about others. The homeless people and orphans would definitely like that small amount even though its not enough. Every last bit of food counts, just get how much you can eat so you won't have to throw it away.

There are ways to not waste your food. If you order a lot and can't finish it, offer it to someone so it won't be wasted. But if they don't want it, you could save it for later. Everything counts. I would always eat everything on my plate, but my mom on the other hand sometimes don't. She would throw it away just like Julie's friend. I would tell my mom that is wasting, but she said it doesn't matter, you don't like this anyway. Its true that I don't like some foods, but I always tell her that you could eat and that you wasted your time, effort, and money. It irritates me. So listen to Julie, me, or other people that care about wasting food and you will learn something in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment