Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[RE] Drinking Snapple

Ever had Snapple before? Well, you should go try some if you haven’t already.
This is from Raymond Chiu. Snapple is a very, very good drink! As he said if you haven't try it yet, you should get some. Snapple is a tea and juice drink that has a lot of flavor in it. It was pretty good that schools were able to sell these drinks and the students liked them. Replacing sodas with healthier drinks was a smart choice, but Raymond did mention that Snapple started adding sugar. Its still delicious either way! I don't actually know if the school sells Snapple drinks, but if it does, I would buy one because its been a long time since I had one. Good flavors were incorporated in Snapple. There are tea drinks coming in diet or not, juice drinks, lemonade, and bottled water. One thing I found interesting reading Raymond's post was how Snapple drinks included a world fact under the bottle caps. I never realized that because I have no need to look under that cap. Snapple is doing great and if this keeps going, it could be the best selling drink ever!

When I was young, I always ask my parents to buy me Snapple. The most common flavor I buy is the no diet tea drink. It was packed with good flavors. Every time I opened one, I would savor that moment since it is delicious. I stopped purchasing Snapple drinks because I was tired if the flavor of it. So I began drinking soda and became unhealthy. Didn't regretted my choice because soda had lots of sugar and I was attached to its kind of flavor such as Coke, Sprite, or Sunkist. It doesn't taste the same as a Snapple, but it was an okay replacement. After reading and writing about this, I really want a Snapple drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment